General rules for access to the LAC
- The wearing of a mask is mandatory in all areas of the LAC (from 12 years).
- You may circulate freely in the Hall, but you are kindly requested to distribute yourself evenly, avoid gatherings and respect social distancing (1.5 m), even if you wearing a mask.
- The staff has the right to deny entry or ward off people who do not comply with the safety measures.
- To be admitted to concerts in the Sala Teatro or the Teatrostudio, each person (16 years and above) must present sufficient proof of vaccination or recovery at the entrance (COVID certificate 2G). The document must include a QR code. A piece of identity will also be requested.
- The requirements are checked at the main entrance as of 2 hours before the event. After the check, a wristband certifying verification will be provided. You are requested to arrive at least 40 minutes in advance.
- If you have any symptoms or doubts about your health, please do not attend the concert.
Concerts at the LAC
- To be admitted to concerts in the Sala Teatro or the Teatrostudio, each person (16 years and above) must present sufficient proof of vaccination or recovery (COVID certificate 2G). The document must include a QR code. A piece of identity will also be requested.
- From 12 years of age the wearing of a mask is mandatory.
- Concerts will be performed without a break in the Sala Teatro and the Teatrostudio to avoid gatherings.
- Tickets must be booked in advance, and the buyer's contact details will be requested during the purchase process.
- The maximum capacity in the Sala Teatro is under 1'000 seats, and traceability is guaranteed.
- The maximum capacity in the Teatrostudio is under 100 seats, and traceability is guaranteed.
- No empty seats between seats are foreseen, as per federal directives.
- Tickets are for personal use only. Should you transfer them to a third party, please inform us as soon as possible. In all cases, the buyer is the contact person for an eventual audience tracking and must provide the details of the people to whom the tickets have been transferred.
- Seats in the Sala Teatro are numbered.
- Seats in the Teatrostudio are not numbered; the hall staff will allocate them. The seat you have been assigned is personal and cannot be changed.
- Remaining seated is compulsory during the whole concert.
- Please follow the staff's instructions when moving around the cultural centre or entering and leaving the concert halls.
- If you present any symptoms, please stay at home and do not attend the concert.
- The cloakroom service is suspended until further notice. You may keep your coats with you; lockers are also available in the Hall.
- The mezzanine bar will be closed during performances/concerts since social distancing cannot be guaranteed.
- The Restaurant Luini 6 is open in Piazza Luini for dinners before the concerts.
- We remind you of the importance of individual responsibility in applying the hygiene and behavioural rules of the FOPH "This is how we protect ourselves" campaign.
- In June 2021, the Federal Council decided that events with a maximum of 1,000 people are allowed for indoor events, providing the organiser has a protection plan available that complies with the current guidelines. The subsequent protection measures for public performances are based on the reopening of theatre, concert and performance institutions and the Federal Council's framework protection plan for public events. The proposed protection measures for performances in the presence of an audience can be adapted at any time to future relaxation measures.
- We remind you that the risk of contagion cannot be excluded entirely, even in the presence of the hygiene and safety standards laid down in the Ordinance on Measures during the Special Situation to combat the COVID-19 Epidemic (COVID-19 Special Situation Ordinance). LuganoMusica and the LAC decline all responsibility in this regard.